Andre Fernandes is an expert partner based in Bain & Company’s Chicago office. He is an expert in the firm’s Digital, Consumer Products and Retail practices and is also the Head of Strategy & Operations for the Bain Innovation Exchange (BIE).
Andre previously served as the global principal for Digital practice. He joined the firm in 2007, after more than 4 years in strategy consulting.
Andre has a broad experience in consumer-oriented industries and capabilities, including customer strategy & marketing, strategy, performance improvement and organization. He has also led a number of due diligence and M&A initiatives and has served clients globally across both North and South America and Europe.
He holds an MBA, with distinction, from the University of Michigan Ross School of Business and a bachelor’s degree from EAESP-FGV in Brazil.
- “Using Partnerships to Develop Retail Ecosystems,” Webinar, maggio 2021
- “Delivering Authentic and Individualized Experiences to Every Customer,” Webinar, marzo 2021
- “How Social Selling Is Building the Next Generation of Retail,” Webinar, febbraio 2021
- “Don’t Innovate Like a Start-up,” Brief, maggio 2020
- “Navigating the Route to Innovation,” Brief, ottobre 2019