Andre Fernandes is an expert partner based in Bain & Company’s Chicago office. He is an expert in the firm’s Digital, Consumer Products and Retail practices and is also the Head of Strategy & Operations for the Bain Innovation Exchange (BIE).
Andre previously served as the global principal for Digital practice. He joined the firm in 2007, after more than 4 years in strategy consulting.
Andre has a broad experience in consumer-oriented industries and capabilities, including customer strategy & marketing, strategy, performance improvement and organization. He has also led a number of due diligence and M&A initiatives and has served clients globally across both North and South America and Europe.
He holds an MBA, with distinction, from the University of Michigan Ross School of Business and a bachelor’s degree from EAESP-FGV in Brazil.
- “Using Partnerships to Develop Retail Ecosystems,” Webinar, 2021年5月6日
- “Delivering Authentic and Individualized Experiences to Every Customer,” Webinar, 2021年3月11日
- “How Social Selling Is Building the Next Generation of Retail,” Webinar, 2021年2月11日
- “Don’t Innovate Like a Start-up,” 論説, 2020年5月1日
- “Navigating the Route to Innovation,” 論説, 2019年10月9日