Ralf Kalmbach is a partner and director with Bain & Company, based in Munich. He is the co-leader of Bain's global Automotive practice and an expert in the firm's Advanced Manufacturing & Services practice.
He has more than 30 years of consulting experience with a focus in the international automotive industry.
Ralf has extensive experience advising global car manufacturers as well as suppliers. He holds deep expertise in topics related to brand and technology strategies, vehicle architecture and modularization strategies, organization, mergers & acquisitions, due diligence and innovation.
Ralf holds a diploma in industrial engineering from the University in Karlsruhe. He started his career as an engineer at Daimler AG.
- “Automotive and Mobility M&A,” M&A Report, fevereiro 08, 2022, Report
- “The Coronavirus Demand Challenge Awaiting China’s Auto Industry,” Brief, março 13, 2020
- “Auto Suppliers’ Winding Road to 2030,” Brief, março 05, 2020
- “From the vision to transformation: Digitalization must be given top priority,” Brief, junho 27, 2018
- “Innovation in the Automotive Industry: No More Experiments,” Brief, junho 20, 2018
In the News
- “The electric vehicle boom is real — but the road won’t be easy | Beyond The Valley,” CNBC Africa, maio 31, 2021
- “German car industry faces ‘day of reckoning’ ,” The Financial Times, dezembro 01, 2019, Automotive & Mobility