Ralf Kalmbach is a partner and director with Bain & Company, based in Munich. He is the co-leader of Bain's global Automotive practice and an expert in the firm's Advanced Manufacturing & Services pracice.
He has more than 30 years of consulting experience with a focus in the international automotive industry.
Ralf has extensive experience advising global car manufacturers as well as suppliers. He holds deep expertise in topics related to brand and technology strategies, vehicle architecture and modularization strategies, organization, mergers & acquisitions, due diligence and innovation.
Ralf holds a diploma in industrial engineering from the University in Karlsruhe. He started his career as an engineer at Daimler AG.
- “The Coronavirus Demand Challenge Awaiting China’s Auto Industry,” 論説, 2020年3月13日
- “Auto Suppliers’ Winding Road to 2030,” 論説, 2020年3月5日
- “From the vision to transformation: Digitalization must be given top priority,” 論説, 2018年6月27日
- “Innovation in the Automotive Industry: No More Experiments,” 論説, 2018年6月20日
- “New urban mobility: Change is happening now,” 論説, 2018年6月14日