Vikki Tam is the leader of our global Social Impact practice, based in New York. With a distinct focus on economic development, Vikki spearheads our partnerships with Endeavor and Acumen, as well as several other nonprofits around the globe.
Vikki joined our firm in 1998 and was formerly a partner in our Shanghai office. She has advised clients across multiple locations in the Asia-Pacific region, including Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore and Sydney.
While in China, Vikki led Bain's Greater China Telecom, Media and Technology practices as well as the Organization practice. She advised multinational and local companies on growth, market entry, sales and marketing strategy, organizational design and performance improvement. In particular, Vikki has led multiple telco transformation efforts across various Asia-Pacific locations.
In addition to her corporate client work, Vikki also led a multi-year relationship with One Foundation, China's first non-government public foundation.
Vikki earned an MBA from the Wharton School of Business. She graduated Phi Beta Kappa from the University of Pennsylvania where she received a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics.
- “How Farmer-Allied Intermediaries Can Transform Africa’s Food Systems,” Webinar, 10 novembre 2020
- “A New Paradigm of African Agricultural Development,” Rapport, 22 septembre 2020
- “What Is a Farmer-Allied Intermediary?,” Rapport, 22 septembre 2020
- “Dodla Dairy, Twiga Foods and Babban Gona: Three Model Farmer-Allied Intermediaries,” Rapport, 22 septembre 2020
- “Aligning Collaborative Action,” Rapport, 22 septembre 2020