Pinstriped bankers of yesteryear would be hard pressed to recognize their once-staid industry. Fierce competition, technological disruption, and continually shifting local and global regulations are just some of the challenges that banks, insurance companies and other financial services firms have to contend with.
We bring decades of experience to bear, helping you identify and mitigate risks so that you can focus on the actions that enhance your competitive advantage. Across six critical focus areas we help you address:
- Finance and risk strategy: Develop and implement finance and risk strategies that complement your business strategy and support your competitive advantages; align your leadership and communicate your strategy to key stakeholders.
- Portfolio and performance management: Improve bottom-line performance by detecting high-risk and nonperforming counterparties; develop models for effective credit management; and monitor nonperforming loans.
- Methods and standards: Create value through superior risk and financial management that meets market and regulatory standards.
- Governance and operations: Develop and implement effective, efficient and compliant organizational structures and processes in sync with your finance and risk strategies.
- Smart data and technology: Enable world-class finance and risk functions by deploying advanced analytics and digital technologies; assess and realize the potential of RegTech (regulatory technology) to strengthen your bottom line.
- Governmental and regulatory affairs: Apply rapidly changing legal and regulatory requirements to enhance strategic and operational agility throughout your organization.
Risk, capital and compliance projects completed around the globe
Percentage of world’s Top 25 banks we’ve worked with