Peter Stumbles is a partner at Bain & Company based in the Sydney office. He is the head of the Asia-Pacific Financial Services practice and is also a leader in the global Performance Improvement and Organization practices.
He has extensive experience across financial services markets including retail banking, business and institutional banking, investment banking, P&C and life insurance, wealth management and payments.
In addition to his expertise in financial services, Peter also has significant experience in performance improvement, technology, organization effectiveness and growth. His has worked most extensively in Australia, the Asia-Pacific and North America.
Peter studied at the University of Sydney, where he received a Bachelor of Engineering, First Class Honours.
- “Big, Bold Bank Cost Transformation,” Brief, December 2016
- “How Banks Can Defend Their Weakened Franchise in Small Business Lending,” Forbes.com, April 2016, Article
- “Divide and Conquer: A Guide to Winning SME Banking Strategies,” Brief, March 2016
- “Keeping Trim,” Best's Review, September 2015, Article
- “Banks should scrap pilot programs—and do this instead,” American Banker, May 2015, Article