Peter Stumbles is the managing partner of Bain & Company Australia, based in Sydney.
He is the former head of Bain's Asia-Pacific Financial Services practice and has extensive experience across financial services markets including banking, insurance, wealth management and payments. He has also supported clients across many other industries, including technology, telecommunications, private equity, retail and industrials.
Peter has supported clients in the development of corporate strategy, customer-led growth, digital and technology, data and analytics and operating model transformation. He has worked across Australia, New Zealand, Asia and North America.
Peter holds a Bachelor of Engineering from the University of Sydney.
Outside of Bain, Peter serves on the board of Workplace Giving Australia.
- “Making the Most of Asia-Pacific’s Insurance Boom,” Report, 7. Mai 2019
- “Reimagining the Digital Bank Branch of the Future: Let’s Get Practical,” Brief, 10. Januar 2019
- “Smarter Bank Pricing to Balance Profits and Risk,” Brief, 14. November 2018
- “Big, Bold Bank Cost Transformation,” Brief, 19. Dezember 2016
- “How Banks Can Defend Their Weakened Franchise in Small Business Lending,” Forbes.com, 1. April 2016, Artikel