Doing Agile Right
Meet the Authors
Darrell Rigby 파트너 Boston
Darrell Rigby leads our Global Innovation and Agile practices and is the former head of our Global Retail practice. Darrell joined Bain in 1978 and specializes in innovation and retail growth strategies. Over the past 42 years, he has worked with many of the world's most successful companies.
Sarah Elk 파트너 Chicago
Sarah Elk is a partner and the global leader of our Operating Model practice, as well as a core member of our Retail practice. With more than 20 years of consulting experience, Sarah is passionate about transforming large companies, especially those experiencing technology or business model disruption. She has deep transformation experience at the intersection of organization, Agile, performance improvement, leadership and change management.
Steve Berez 파트너 Boston
Steve Berez is a founder of Bain’s Enterprise Technology practice and was most recently its Americas head. Steve is also a senior leader in our Agile and Healthcare practices. Steve first joined Bain in 1980 and has been with the firm for a total of 28 years. Over the past decade, he has helped dozens of firms across industries and around the world improve the speed, agility, and effectiveness of their technology-based innovation.
If you're interested in having an author speak at your event, we'd love to hear from you. Please reach out to us:
Recent Insights from the Authors
- “The Agile C-Suite,” Harvard Business Review, 2020년4월14일, Article
- “Davos 2020: Bain Breakfast on Doing Agile Right,” Video, 2020년1월23일
- “Davos 2020: Reflections on Doing Agile Right,” Video, 2020년1월22일
- “Holiday Wrap: Strong Sales and Winning Tips for the 2020s ,” Retail Holiday Newsletter, 2020년1월23일, Article
- “Taking Stock of Retailers’ Holiday Marketing Strategies,” Retail Holiday Newsletter, 2019년12월19일, Article
- “Agile Is Not Enough,” MIT Sloan Management Review, 2019년3월11일, Article
- “How to Plan and Budget for Agile at Scale,” Brief, 2019년10월8일
- “Four Myths of Digital Transformation: What Only 8% of Companies Know,” Article, 2019년6월25일
- “How Agile Is Powering Healthcare Innovation,” Brief, 2019년6월20일
- “How Agile Can Help Transform Purpose Into Tangible Actions and Results,” Video, 2022년3월31일