Doing Agile Right
Meet the Authors
Darrell Rigby Partner Boston
- Darrell Rigby leads our Global Innovation and Agile practices and is the former head of our Global Retail practice. Darrell joined Bain in 1978 and specializes in innovation and retail growth strategies. Over the past 42 years, he has worked with many of the world's most successful companies.
Sarah Elk Partner Chicago
- Sarah Elk is a partner and the global leader of our Operating Model practice, as well as a core member of our Retail practice. With more than 20 years of consulting experience, Sarah is passionate about transforming large companies, especially those experiencing technology or business model disruption. She has deep transformation experience at the intersection of organization, Agile, performance improvement, leadership and change management.
Steve Berez Partner Boston
- Steve Berez is a founder of Bain’s Enterprise Technology practice and was most recently its Americas head. Steve is also a senior leader in our Agile and Healthcare practices. Steve first joined Bain in 1980 and has been with the firm for a total of 28 years. Over the past decade, he has helped dozens of firms across industries and around the world improve the speed, agility, and effectiveness of their technology-based innovation.
If you're interested in having an author speak at your event, we'd love to hear from you. Please reach out to us:
Recent Insights from the Authors
- “The Agile C-Suite,” Harvard Business Review, aprile 2020, Article
- “Davos 2020: Bain Breakfast on Doing Agile Right,” Video, gennaio 2020
- “Davos 2020: Reflections on Doing Agile Right,” Video, gennaio 2020
- “Holiday Wrap: Strong Sales and Winning Tips for the 2020s ,” Retail Holiday Newsletter, gennaio 2020, Article
- “Taking Stock of Retailers’ Holiday Marketing Strategies,” Retail Holiday Newsletter, dicembre 2019, Article
- “Agile Is Not Enough,” MIT Sloan Management Review, marzo 2019, Article
- “How to Plan and Budget for Agile at Scale,” Brief, ottobre 2019
- “Four Myths of Digital Transformation: What Only 8% of Companies Know,” Article, giugno 2019
- “How Agile Is Powering Healthcare Innovation,” Brief, giugno 2019
- “Ten Resolutions to Ring in the Future of Retail,” Retail Holiday Newsletter, gennaio 2021, Brief