Dr. Christian Graf is a partner in Bain & Company's Munich office. He is an expert in Bain's Financial Services practice.
He has nearly 15 years of global consulting experience and has worked throughout Bain's Munich, Frankfurt, Dusseldorf and London offices.
Christian has extensive experience in wholesale banking, corporate banking, capital markets and asset management. He holds deep expertise in strategy development, corporate finance and restructuring.
He earned a degree in business administration from University of Passau and holds a PhD in Finance from Technical University of Munich.
- “A Proven Approach to Decarbonized Loan Portfolios,” Article, 2021년10월26일
- “Mining Emerald Green: How ESG Analysis of Borrowers Creates an Advantage in Bank Lending,” Brief, 2021년7월14일
- “Securitization Therapy for European Bank Balance Sheets ,” Brief, 2021년6월7일
- “How to Capture Financial Value in Sustainable Banking,” Webinar, 2020년12월9일
- “Higher Value, Lower Risk: ESG Finance Moves to the Banking Mainstream ,” Brief, 2020년11월17일