Dr. Christian Graf is a Partner based in our Munich office. He leads the Sustainability & Responsibility Financial Services Practice across EMEA and is an expert in Bain's Financial Services practice.
Christian works with banks and insurers to accelerate their sustainability transformation with a focus on strategy development, portfolio decarbonization and value creation through climate transition.
Over the course of his career, Christian has accumulated extensive experience in wholesale banking (corporate banking, project finance, capital markets), and financial markets infrastructure.
He earned a degree in business administration from University of Passau and holds a PhD in Finance from Technical University of Munich.
- “How Banks Can Respond to the Great Carbon Challenge,” Webinar, June 2022
- “Banks’ Great Carbon Challenge,” Brief, June 2022
- “A Proven Approach to Decarbonized Loan Portfolios,” Article, October 2021
- “Mining Emerald Green: How ESG Analysis of Borrowers Creates an Advantage in Bank Lending,” Brief, July 2021
- “Securitization Therapy for European Bank Balance Sheets ,” Brief, June 2021