Dr. Christian Graf is a partner in Bain & Company's Munich office. He is an expert in Bain's Financial Services practice.
He has nearly 15 years of global consulting experience and has worked throughout Bain's Munich, Frankfurt, Dusseldorf and London offices.
Christian has extensive experience in wholesale banking, corporate banking, capital markets and asset management. He holds deep expertise in strategy development, corporate finance and restructuring.
He earned a degree in business administration from University of Passau and holds a PhD in Finance from Technical University of Munich.
- “Mining Emerald Green: How ESG Analysis of Borrowers Creates an Advantage in Bank Lending,” Brief, July 2021
- “Securitization Therapy for European Bank Balance Sheets ,” Brief, June 2021
- “How to Capture Financial Value in Sustainable Banking,” Webinar, December 2020
- “Higher Value, Lower Risk: ESG Finance Moves to the Banking Mainstream ,” Brief, November 2020
- “How Europe’s Banks Can Recapture the Capital Markets Business at Home ,” Brief, September 2019