Gopal Sarma is a partner and expert in our global Real Estate, Infrastructure, Construction & Building Products and Advanced Manufacturing & Services practices. He is also an active contributor in our Performance Improvement, Organization and Private Equity practices.
Gopal has more than 25 years of experience in consulting across India, the GCC and Southeast Asia.
He works across topics including strategy, performance improvement, customer experience and organization model with clients across industries. His work includes multiple engagements with private equity investors on pre-investment diligence in the sector. He has also advised clients on real estate transformation, cost optimization in construction and real estate, strategy and growth, private equity, construction operations model and process definition.
Gopal earned an MBA from the Indian Institute of Management and a master’s degree in chemistry from the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay.
- “Residential Real Estate in India,” Brief, 2020년8월13일
- “Workplaces will not be the same again when employees return from coronavirus lockdowns,” CNBC, 2020년5월11일
- “Ready, Steady, Start-Up,” LiveMint.com, 2016년3월8일, Article
- “Realty demand set to touch 1.35 billion sq ft by 2020: Report,” The Economic Times, 2016년1월20일
- “Residential Real Estate in India: A New Paradigm for Success,” Report, 2016년1월20일