Graham has extensive commercial due diligence experience for private equity and corporate clients across numerous industries and geographies, and merger integration and business carve-out experience in media, retail, consumer and business services. His experience also includes corporate strategy, performance improvement programs, turnaround situations, business transformation and customer and channel strategies.
In addition to his work with us, Graham serves as chairman of Lane Clark & Peacock, Pageant Media, Capital Economics and SLR Consulting. He is also a board member of Now Teach and National Youth Theatre.
Prior to joining us in 2001, Graham was a partner at Evolution Global Partners where he evaluated deals in media, financial services, consumer and technology sectors; chief executive officer at Miller Freeman UK (now part of Informa) where he integrated three businesses; managing director at FT Business; and strategy director at Pearson.
Graham holds an MBA from Harvard Business School and an M.A. from Oxford University.
- “Private Equity Midyear Update,” Webinar, 2020년7월29일
- “Covid-19 Hits Private Equity: The Early Data Is Not Pretty,” Brief, 2020년5월15일
- “The Impact of Covid-19 on Private Equity,” Brief, 2020년4월9일
- “Impact Investing: Maximizing Returns from ESG,” Video, 2019년11월18일
- “Graham Elton on the Outlook for Private Equity Deals in 2019,” Video, 2019년2월28일
In the News
- “Buyout Firms Struggle to Find Attractive Takeover Targets in Europe,” WSJ Private Equity Pro, 2019년8월6일, 사모펀드
- “Private equity groups under pressure to take ‘riskier’ bets ,” Financial Times, 2018년3월4일, 사모펀드
- “Competition for private-equity deals heats up,” The Economist, 2017년3월2일, 사모펀드
- “Strong investor demand for private equity: Bain & Company,” CNBC, 2017년2월28일, 사모펀드
- “Private equity firms doing more follow-on deals: Bain & Co.,” CNBC, 2017년2월28일, 사모펀드