Graham Elton is chairman of our EMEA Private Equity business, based in London. He is also a core member of our Media practice and leads our pro bono social impact work in the UK, with a particular focus on projects in the education sector.
Graham has extensive commercial due diligence experience for private equity and corporate clients across numerous industries and geographies, and merger integration and business carve-out experience in media, retail, consumer and business services. His experience also includes corporate strategy, performance improvement programs, turnaround situations, business transformation and customer and channel strategies.
In addition to his work with us, Graham serves as chairman of Lane Clark & Peacock, Pageant Media, Capital Economics and SLR Consulting. He is also a board member of Now Teach and National Youth Theatre, as well as a founding trustee of the National Tutoring Foundation.
Prior to joining us in 2001, he was a partner at Evolution Global Partners, where he evaluated deals in media, financial services, consumer and technology sectors; chief executive officer at Miller Freeman UK (now part of Informa) where he integrated three businesses; managing director at FT Business; and strategy director at Pearson.
Graham holds an MBA from Harvard Business School and an M.A. from Oxford University.
He was awarded an MBE for services to the economy in the Queen's 2020 Birthday Honours List.
- “Global and European Private Equity Market Update,” Webinar, 2021년3월2일
- “The Outlook for Private Equity in 2021,” Video, 2021년3월1일
- “Private Equity Midyear Update,” Webinar, 2020년7월29일
- “Covid-19 Hits Private Equity: The Early Data Is Not Pretty,” Brief, 2020년5월15일
- “The Impact of Covid-19 on Private Equity,” Brief, 2020년4월9일
In the News
- “Private equity industry getting bigger and bigger like never before: Bain & Company ,” CNBC TV, 2021년8월13일, 사모펀드
- “Buyout Firms Struggle to Find Attractive Takeover Targets in Europe,” WSJ Private Equity Pro, 2019년8월6일, 사모펀드
- “Private equity groups under pressure to take ‘riskier’ bets ,” Financial Times, 2018년3월4일, 사모펀드
- “Competition for private-equity deals heats up,” The Economist, 2017년3월2일, 사모펀드
- “Strong investor demand for private equity: Bain & Company,” CNBC, 2017년2월28일, 사모펀드