Graham has extensive commercial due diligence experience for private equity and corporate clients across numerous industries and geographies, and merger integration and business carve-out experience in media, retail, consumer and business services. His experience also includes corporate strategy, performance improvement programs, turnaround situations, business transformation and customer and channel strategies.
In addition to his work with Bain, Graham serves as chairman of Lane Clark & Peacock, Pageant Media, Capital Economics and SLR Consulting. He is also a board member of Now Teach and National Youth Theatre.
Prior to joining Bain in 2001, Graham was a partner at Evolution Global Partners where he evaluated deals in media, financial services, consumer and technology sectors; chief executive officer at Miller Freeman UK (now part of United Business Media) where he integrated three businesses; managing director at FT Business; and strategy director at Pearson.
Graham holds an MBA from Harvard Business School and an MA from Oxford University.
- “Private Equity Midyear Update,” Webinar, 29. Juli 2020
- “Covid-19 Hits Private Equity: The Early Data Is Not Pretty,” Brief, 15. Mai 2020
- “The Impact of Covid-19 on Private Equity,” Brief, 9. April 2020
- “Impact Investing: Maximizing Returns from ESG,” Video, 18. November 2019
- “Graham Elton on the Outlook for Private Equity Deals in 2019,” Video, 28. Februar 2019
In the News
- “Buyout Firms Struggle to Find Attractive Takeover Targets in Europe,” WSJ Private Equity Pro, 6. August 2019, Private Equity
- “Private equity groups under pressure to take ‘riskier’ bets ,” Financial Times, 4. März 2018, Private Equity
- “Competition for private-equity deals heats up,” The Economist, 2. März 2017, Private Equity
- “Strong investor demand for private equity: Bain & Company,” CNBC, 28. Februar 2017, Private Equity
- “Private equity firms doing more follow-on deals: Bain & Co.,” CNBC, 28. Februar 2017, Private Equity