Graham has extensive commercial due diligence experience for private equity and corporate clients across numerous industries and geographies, and merger integration and business carve-out experience in media, retail, consumer and business services. His experience also includes corporate strategy, performance improvement programs, turnaround situations, business transformation and customer and channel strategies.
In addition to his work with Bain, Graham serves as chairman of Lane Clark & Peacock, Pageant Media, Capital Economics and SLR Consulting. He is also a board member of Now Teach and National Youth Theatre.
Prior to joining Bain in 2001, Graham was a partner at Evolution Global Partners where he evaluated deals in media, financial services, consumer and technology sectors; chief executive officer at Miller Freeman UK (now part of United Business Media) where he integrated three businesses; managing director at FT Business; and strategy director at Pearson.
Graham holds an MBA from Harvard Business School and an MA from Oxford University.
- “Are Longer Holding Periods the Wave of the Future in Private Equity?,” Forbes.com, 2018年4月2日, 記事
- “Can Private Equity Beat Corporate Buyers at Their Own Game?,” Forbes.com, 2018年3月29日, 記事
- “Private Equity Fund-Raising Has Been Good—Maybe Too Good?,” Forbes.com, 2018年3月28日, 記事
- “It's a Seller's Market for Private Equity Funds,” Forbes.com, 2018年3月26日, 記事
- “Private Equity Deal Value Rises in a Crowded Market,” Forbes.com, 2018年3月22日, 記事