Graham Elton is chairman of our EMEA Private Equity business, based in London. He is also a core member of our Media practice and leads our pro bono social impact work in the UK, with a particular focus on projects in the education sector.
Graham has extensive commercial due diligence experience for private equity and corporate clients across numerous industries and geographies, and merger integration and business carve-out experience in media, retail, consumer and business services. His experience also includes corporate strategy, performance improvement programs, turnaround situations, business transformation and customer and channel strategies.
In addition to his work with us, Graham serves as chairman of Lane Clark & Peacock, Pageant Media, Capital Economics and SLR Consulting. He is also a board member of Now Teach and National Youth Theatre, as well as a founding trustee of the National Tutoring Foundation.
Prior to joining us in 2001, he was a partner at Evolution Global Partners, where he evaluated deals in media, financial services, consumer and technology sectors; chief executive officer at Miller Freeman UK (now part of Informa) where he integrated three businesses; managing director at FT Business; and strategy director at Pearson.
Graham holds an MBA from Harvard Business School and an M.A. from Oxford University.
He was awarded an MBE for services to the economy in the Queen's 2020 Birthday Honours List.
- “Global and European Private Equity Market Update,” Webinar, 2021年3月2日
- “The Outlook for Private Equity in 2021,” 動画, 2021年3月1日
- “Private Equity Midyear Update,” Webinar, 2020年7月29日
- “Covid-19 Hits Private Equity: The Early Data Is Not Pretty,” 論説, 2020年5月15日
- “The Impact of Covid-19 on Private Equity,” 論説, 2020年4月9日
In the News
- “Buyout firms go head-to-head in race for capital,” Private Equity News, 2021年11月15日, プライベートエクイティ
- “Private equity industry getting bigger and bigger like never before: Bain & Company ,” CNBC TV, 2021年8月13日, プライベートエクイティ
- “Buyout Firms Struggle to Find Attractive Takeover Targets in Europe,” WSJ Private Equity Pro, 2019年8月6日, プライベートエクイティ
- “Private equity groups under pressure to take ‘riskier’ bets ,” Financial Times, 2018年3月4日, プライベートエクイティ
- “Competition for private-equity deals heats up,” The Economist, 2017年3月2日, プライベートエクイティ