Houssem has 20 years of top management consulting experience across Europe and the Middle East. He advises clients on various topics, including digital strategy, digital transformation, performance improvement, IT strategy, business and growth strategy, as well as organization and governance.
Houssem serves clients across a number of sectors, such as Construction and Real Estate, Technology, Retail, Mobility and Logistics. He also advises diverse public sector clients on economic development, in particular, the role digital technologies can play therein.
Prior to joining us, Houssem was a partner with other global consulting firms in Germany and the Middle East. He started his professional career at Siemens AG in Germany.
Houssem holds a Ph.D. in Information Systems from the Technical University of Dresden and an M.Sc. in Computer Science, with distinction, from the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg. He also holds a Studienkolleg degree from the University of Heidelberg, Germany.
- “How Enterprise Technology can Accelerate Net-zero Ambitions,” Consultancy ME, 2022년2월24일
- “Reinventing business through automation,” Channel Post MEA, 2021년12월26일, 기술
- “Bain X CNBC Arabia Tech Talks,” CNBC Arabia, 2021년9월15일
- “A successful technology modernization process for businesses,” Tech X Media, 2021년6월2일
- “Ten technology trends moving into 2021,” Biz Bahrain, 2021년2월12일