Houssem has 20 years of top management consulting experience across Europe and the Middle East. He advises clients on various topics, including digital strategy, digital transformation, performance improvement, IT strategy, business and growth strategy, as well as organization and governance.
Houssem serves clients across a number of sectors, such as Construction and Real Estate, Technology, Retail, Mobility and Logistics. He also advises diverse public sector clients on economic development, in particular, the role digital technologies can play therein.
Prior to joining us, Houssem was a partner with other global consulting firms in Germany and the Middle East. He started his professional career at Siemens AG in Germany.
Houssem holds a Ph.D. in Information Systems from the Technical University of Dresden and an M.Sc. in Computer Science, with distinction, from the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg. He also holds a Studienkolleg degree from the University of Heidelberg, Germany.
- “How Enterprise Technology can Accelerate Net-zero Ambitions,” Consultancy ME, febbraio 2022
- “Reinventing business through automation,” Channel Post MEA, dicembre 2021, Tecnologia
- “Bain X CNBC Arabia Tech Talks,” CNBC Arabia, settembre 2021
- “A successful technology modernization process for businesses,” Tech X Media, giugno 2021
- “Ten technology trends moving into 2021,” Biz Bahrain, febbraio 2021