He has more than 20 years of experience advising top business leaders across a number of industries, including retail, technology, oil & gas, and utilities.
Jorge's consulting experience spans a number of functional areas, including corporate and business unit strategy, organizational design and effectiveness, customer, supplier and supply chain management, new product development, marketing, mergers & acquisitions, and post-acquisition integration.
He has helped numerous clients achieve significant shareholder returns by improving strategic and financial position, achieving operational excellence, and maximizing organizational effectiveness.
Jorge has worked extensively in the oil and gas industry across a broad array of industry segments including oil field services and equipment, exploration & production, refining & marketing and retail.
Jorge joined Bain in 1990 and was elected to the partnership in 1995. He helped found Bain’s Dallas office (1990) and later the Houston office (2010), where he served as the office’s managing partner.
Prior to working at Bain, Jorge worked in emerging technologies in the chemical processing industries and began his career with Shell Oil Company. He earned a PhD from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and an MBA from Harvard Business School.
He is a graduate of Arizona State University where he received a BS in engineering.
- “Oil and Liquids Demand Scenarios Update: Tracking Key Signposts and Working Through the Trough,” Webinar, 2020년7월7일
- “Covid-19: Implications for Gas Demand,” Webinar, 2020년5월8일
- “Scenario Planning for Oil and Liquids: Navigating Supply through Coronavirus and OPEC+,” Webinar, 2020년4월17일
- “Global Oil and Liquids Demand Scenarios,” Webinar, 2020년4월3일
- “Energy Competition Plays Out in Power Generation ,” 스냅차트, 2019년7월3일