Kevin has more than 30 years of experience across multiple industries, including healthcare, financial services and retail and across a broad range of strategy, operations, technology and organizational issues.
Kevin is the creator and leading practitioner in design and application of transformational workshop experiences. He has led numerous large turnarounds and global transformational assignments, working alongside leadership teams in some of the most prestigious and respected companies.
Prior to joining Bain, Kevin was managing partner and a co-founder of Conner Partners, an award-winning firm dedicated to helping clients execute strategic transformational change, and chief creative officer (CCO) of James Martin and Co. and Headstrong, a management consulting and IT firm specializing in technology-enabled transformation programs.
Kevin is a graduate of Trinity College Dublin.
- “Cards of Change ,” 스냅차트, 2021년3월22일
- “The Virtues of Virtual: How Executives Are Successfully Designing Remote Work and Meetings ,” Article, 2021년3월9일
- “Three Risks to Address Now,” Article, 2020년11월5일
- “Companies That Handle Change Well Rack Up Better Financial Performance,” 스냅차트, 2020년7월17일
- “Leaders at Managing Change Rank Highly with Employees,” 스냅차트, 2020년7월17일