Kevin has more than 30 years of experience across multiple industries, including healthcare, financial services and retail and across a broad range of strategy, operations, technology and organizational issues.
Kevin is the creator and leading practitioner in design and application of transformational workshop experiences. He has led numerous large turnarounds and global transformational assignments, working alongside leadership teams in some of the most prestigious and respected companies.
Prior to joining Bain, Kevin was managing partner and a co-founder of Conner Partners, an award-winning firm dedicated to helping clients execute strategic transformational change, and chief creative officer (CCO) of James Martin and Co. and Headstrong, a management consulting and IT firm specializing in technology-enabled transformation programs.
Kevin is a graduate of Trinity College Dublin.
- “The Path of Best Resistance ,” Managing Change Blog, 2021년11월12일, Article
- “Cards of Change,” 스냅차트, 2021년7월21일
- “Change Power: How Assurant Improved Its Capacity for Change,” Webinar, 2021년7월21일
- “Bain & Company launches Change Power Index a new system of assessing companies’ capacity for change,” Press release, 2021년7월2일
- “How Good Is Your Company at Change?,” Harvard Business Review, 2021년6월15일, Article