Kevin has more than 30 years of experience across multiple industries, including healthcare, financial services and retail and across a broad range of strategy, operations, technology and organizational issues.
Kevin is the creator and leading practitioner in design and application of transformational workshop experiences. He has led numerous large turnarounds and global transformational assignments, working alongside leadership teams in some of the most prestigious and respected companies.
Prior to joining Bain, Kevin was managing partner and a co-founder of Conner Partners, an award-winning firm dedicated to helping clients execute strategic transformational change, and chief creative officer (CCO) of James Martin and Co. and Headstrong, a management consulting and IT firm specializing in technology-enabled transformation programs.
Kevin is a graduate of Trinity College Dublin.
- “The Path of Best Resistance ,” Managing Change Blog, 2021年11月12日, 記事
- “競争力の向上は「変革力」の測定から始まる,” DIAMOND ハーバード・ビジネス・レビュー(online), 2021年10月8日
- “Cards of Change,” スナップチャート, 2021年7月21日
- “Change Power: How Assurant Improved Its Capacity for Change,” Webinar, 2021年7月21日
- “ベイン、企業の変革力の新測定ツール「チェンジ・パワー・インデックス℠」を導入,” Press release, 2021年7月2日