Kevin has more than 30 years of experience across multiple industries, including healthcare, financial services and retail and across a broad range of strategy, operations, technology and organizational issues.
Kevin is the creator and leading practitioner in design and application of transformational workshop experiences. He has led numerous large turnarounds and global transformational assignments, working alongside leadership teams in some of the most prestigious and respected companies.
Prior to joining Bain, Kevin was managing partner and a co-founder of Conner Partners, an award-winning firm dedicated to helping clients execute strategic transformational change, and chief creative officer (CCO) of James Martin and Co. and Headstrong, a management consulting and IT firm specializing in technology-enabled transformation programs.
Kevin is a graduate of Trinity College Dublin.
- “Companies That Handle Change Well Rack Up Better Financial Performance,” Snap Chart, 17 juillet 2020
- “Leaders at Managing Change Rank Highly with Employees,” Snap Chart, 17 juillet 2020
- “The Power to Change,” Etude, 29 juin 2020
- “Socially Distanced, Collaboratively Close,” Etude, 27 mars 2020
- “That’s What Friends Are For,” Article, 8 novembre 2019