Sriwatsan has nearly 15 years of management consulting experience, advising various private equity clients and investors, as well as both Indian and multi-national organizations.
Sriwatsan works with financial investors on topics including commercial due diligence, fund strategy, portfolio management and operational improvement. He has also worked with multiple technology services players across growth strategy, performance improvement, sales transformation and organization redesign.
Since originally joining Bain's Delhi office in 2007, Sriwatsan has worked across a range of markets in Asia, including India, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia and Malaysia.
He holds an MBA from the Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore.
- “India Venture Capital Report 2022,” Report, 2022년3월30일
- “Online Videos in India—The Long and Short of It,” Report, 2021년10월6일
- “Short-form video is poised to grow to 600 to 650 million users in India by 2025,” Press release, 2021년10월6일
- “India Private Equity Report 2021 ,” Report, 2021년6월9일
- “A record high for private equity in India in 2020, with $62 billion in investment value and healthcare witnessing 60% growth over 2019,” Press release, 2021년6월9일