Sriwatsan has nearly 15 years of management consulting experience, advising various private equity clients and investors, as well as both Indian and multi-national organizations.
Sriwatsan works with financial investors on topics including commercial due diligence, fund strategy, portfolio management and operational improvement. He has also worked with multiple technology services players across growth strategy, performance improvement, sales transformation and organization redesign.
Since originally joining Bain's Delhi office in 2007, Sriwatsan has worked across a range of markets in Asia, including India, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia and Malaysia.
He holds an MBA from the Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore.
- “Online Videos in India—The Long and Short of It,” Rapport, 6 octobre 2021
- “India Private Equity Report 2021 ,” Rapport, 9 juin 2021
- “India Venture Capital Report 2021,” Rapport, 17 mars 2021
- “India Private Equity Report 2020,” Rapport, 13 mai 2020
- “Asia-Pacific Private Equity Report 2020,” Rapport, 11 mars 2020