Dinkar Ayilavarapu is a partner in Bain & Company's New Delhi Office. He is a key member of Bain's Results Delivery and Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT) practices in the Asia-Pacific region.
He has more than 15 years of industry and consulting experience.
Dinkar's expertise spans multiple sectors, including consumer wireless services, enterprise telecom, fixed line, telecom infrastructure, handsets and devices, communication equipment and IT services across a range of functional areas including corporate and growth strategy, mergers and acquisitions, carve-outs and divestitures, customer strategy and retention, sales force effectiveness, operations and outsourcing.
Prior to joining Bain in 2007, Dinkar worked with a global consulting firm and a large Indian conglomerate in their consumer goods business.
Dinkar earned an MBA from IIM Calcutta and holds a graduate degree in BSc (Hons) in Computer Science from Delhi University.
- “India Philanthropy Report 2021,” Report, March 2021
- “Covid-19: A Moment of Truth for Southeast Asian Telcos,” Infographic, June 2020
- “How Pharmaceutical Companies in India Can Succeed in the Age of Covid-19,” Brief, May 2020
- “India Philanthropy Report 2020,” Report, February 2020
- “India M&A Report 2019,” Report, September 2019