John Hazan is a partner in our Organization and Transformation practices, based in our Paris office. He joined the firm in 2005 and has worked with key clients across Europe's industrial and financial sectors.
His functional areas of expertise include the management of transformational projects, human resources and social engineering. He has taken part in numerous reorganization and integration projects and is currently serving clients for the Paris office.
In addition to his client work, John is responsible for our Paris office's Human Resources efforts. He also leads our CHRO Forums in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
Prior to Bain, John worked as a manager for A.T. Kearney. He graduated from Mines ParisTech and from the London School of Economics.
- “Technological Change Is Blurring the Boundaries of the Firm ,” Report, January 2022
- “Automation Is Helping to Rehumanize Work,” Report, January 2022
- “Rehumanizing Work: The Journey Ahead,” Report, January 2022
- “Young Workers Are Increasingly Overwhelmed,” Report, January 2022
- “The Working Future: More Human, Not Less ,” Report, January 2022