Mark Judah is a partner in Bain & Company's Melbourne office. He is an expert in Bain's Financial Services practice.
He has nearly 15 years of management consulting experience across Europe, Brazil and Australia.
Mark specializes in financial services, including banking, insurance and wealth management clients, with additional experience in energy and resources. He works with clients to address topics including strategy, organization and performance improvement.
Mark joined Bain's London office in 2008 and has also worked in the firm's Brazil office.
Prior to joining Bain, he was a principal with another consulting firm.
Mark holds an MBA with distinction from INSEAD and a Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Arts from the University of Melbourne.
- “Making the Most of Asia-Pacific’s Insurance Boom,” Report, May 2019
- “New Bank Strategies Require New Operating Models,” Brief, May 2017
- “Mark Judah: Simple and Digital,” Video, December 2016
- “Strategic Planning That Produces Real Strategy,” Brief, February 2016
- “Mark Judah: Building a World-Class Strategic Planning Capability,” Video, November 2015