Pierre-Henri Boutot is a partner in Bain & Company's Greater China office. He is a leader in Bain's Performance Improvement practice. He is also an expert in the firm's Industrial Goods & Services, Private Equity and Supply Chain Management practices.
Pierre-Henri has 15 years of management consulting experience, working with senior executives and management teams to address their most pressing strategic issues.
Pierre-Henri serves clients across a range of industrial sectors, including automotive, energy, building products, machinery and equipment.
Within the performance improvement sector, he helps clients to address issues such as manufacturing optimization and supply chain management. Additional areas of expertise include business unit strategy, customer strategy and marketing, private equity and commercial due diligence.
Pierre-Henri earned an MSc in economics from the London School of Economics and Political Science and is a graduate of Ecole Polytechnique.
- “China's Mobility Industry Picks Up Speed,” Brief, May 2018
- “A Smarter Approach to Digital Operations,” Brief, September 2017
- “The Intangible Benefits of a Digital Supply Chain,” Brief, April 2016
- “Is Your Supply Chain a True Business Partner?,” Supply Chain 24/7, December 2015, Article
- “It Takes Two to Tango: Is Your Supply Chain a True Business Partner?,” Brief, December 2015