Brenda Rainey is the executive vice president of our global Private Equity practice. She is based in Denver.
Brenda develops intellectual capital on emerging trends in the private equity industry and key product topics. Notably, for the past 10 years, she has led the creation of Bain & Company’s annual Global Private Equity Report. Brenda frequently contributes to publications on the state of the industry and other related topics, including The Wall Street Journal and The Financial Times.
With deep expertise in the industry, Brenda advises private equity firms and institutional investors on topics including asset class strategy, geographic footprint, fund operations and fund raising. Additionally, Brenda manages a global team to execute on practice operations, including strategic planning, budgeting, revenue tracking and reporting, as well as knowledge management.
She holds an MBA from Harvard Business School and a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from Cornell University.
- “Raising Sector Strategy to the Next Level,” Global Private Equity Report, 7 mars 2022, Rapport
- “Covid-19 Hits Private Equity: The Early Data Is Not Pretty,” Etude, 15 mai 2020
- “The Impact of Covid-19 on Private Equity,” Etude, 9 avril 2020
- “Sharpening Company Insights through Advanced Analytics ,” Etude, 17 septembre 2019
- “Take-Private Deals Take Off,” Snap Chart, 24 juillet 2019