Joshua has more than 10 years of management consulting experience, working with senior executives and management teams to address their most pressing strategic issues.
Joshua focuses his corporate work in the payer, provider and healthcare information technology (HCIT)/services spaces. He has advised clients on a range of issues, including portfolio reorientation to focus on higher-growth areas, growth strategy development and implementation, cost diagnostics, accountable care strategy development, adjacency prioritization work and medical management model development.
Joshua has also led more than 50 due diligence projects for financial and corporate sponsors, including a radiation oncology provider, a hospitalist physician practice management company, a workers' compensation specialty benefits manager, a small pharmacy benefit manager (PBM), a population health management service provider, a large integrated medical group/independent practice association (IPA), a regional payer, a health insurance brokerage, an occupational health/worksite clinic provider, a skilled nursing facility (SNF) and specialty benefits managers in the workers' comp and commercial spaces.
In addition to his work with clients, he has held a number of leadership roles in the areas of staffing and recruiting for Bain's New York office.
Prior to joining Bain in 2001, Joshua was a Financial Services Analyst for the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System in Washington, DC.
He holds an MBA from Harvard Business School and a BA magna cum laude with honors in Business Economics from Brown University.
- “Doctors Feel Excluded from Health Care Value Efforts,” HBR.org, 6 octobre 2017, Article
- “Front Line of Healthcare Report 2017: Why involving doctors can help improve US healthcare,” Rapport, 11 mai 2017
- “It’s Time for Corporate Buyers in Healthcare to Refocus on the Fundamentals,” Forbes.com, 14 juin 2016, Article
- “Global Healthcare Corporate M&A Report 2016,” Rapport, 26 avril 2016
- “Global Healthcare Private Equity and Corporate M&A Report 2016,” Rapport, 20 avril 2016