Joshua has more than 10 years of management consulting experience, working with senior executives and management teams to address their most pressing strategic issues.
Joshua focuses his corporate work in the payer, provider and healthcare information technology (HCIT)/services spaces. He has advised clients on a range of issues, including portfolio reorientation to focus on higher-growth areas, growth strategy development and implementation, cost diagnostics, accountable care strategy development, adjacency prioritization work and medical management model development.
Joshua has also led more than 50 due diligence projects for financial and corporate sponsors, including a radiation oncology provider, a hospitalist physician practice management company, a workers' compensation specialty benefits manager, a small pharmacy benefit manager (PBM), a population health management service provider, a large integrated medical group/independent practice association (IPA), a regional payer, a health insurance brokerage, an occupational health/worksite clinic provider, a skilled nursing facility (SNF) and specialty benefits managers in the workers' comp and commercial spaces.
In addition to his work with clients, he has held a number of leadership roles in the areas of staffing and recruiting for Bain's New York office.
Prior to joining Bain in 2001, Joshua was a Financial Services Analyst for the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System in Washington, DC.
He holds an MBA from Harvard Business School and a BA magna cum laude with honors in Business Economics from Brown University.
- “Post–Covid-19, Doctors Want Both In-Person and Virtual Visits with Sales Reps,” スナップチャート, 2020年6月2日
- “Amid Global Pandemic, Hospital Finances Worsen and Doctors’ Satisfaction Drops,” スナップチャート, 2020年6月2日
- “US Doctors Expect 75% of Elective Surgeries to Return by September,” スナップチャート, 2020年5月29日
- “Worry about Personal Risks Eases for Covid-19 Healthcare Providers,” スナップチャート, 2020年5月5日
- “Mental Health Worries Rise among New York Healthcare Providers ,” スナップチャート, 2020年5月5日