He holds more than 20 years of end-to-end retail experience, which encompasses global sourcing, merchandising, online, supply chain, store operations and risk management. He has honed his experience across the UK, India, China and Australia.
In his role at Bain, Kanaiya specializes in advising retail organizations across APAC and EMEA on various issues at both the strategic and execution levels. In particular, he focuses on developing and executing revised value propositions to improve customer experience and overall profitability by focusing on improvement levers across the value chain, including the change management program.
Prior to joining Bain in 2018, Kanaiya led the global sourcing division at both Debenhams and Target Australia. Previously, he was with Tesco for 16 years, where he held various positions in the UK and India.
He holds bachelor’s degrees in history and economics from the University of London.
- “Private Brand Groceries: Getting Ready for a Post-Pandemic Surge,” Infographic, 23 août 2021
- “Will Covid-19 Change “Singles Day”?,” Retail Holiday Newsletter, 27 octobre 2020, Etude
- “Future of Retail in Asia-Pacific: How to Thrive at High Speed,” Webinar, 8 octobre 2020
- “The Future of Retail in Asia-Pacific: How to Thrive at High Speed,” Etude, 20 août 2020
- “The Future of Retail: Asia’s Ecosystems,” Rapport, 17 décembre 2018