Pratap Mukharji is a partner in Bain & Company's Atlanta office. He is an expert in Bain's Energy & Natural Resources, Utilities & Renewables, Supply Chain Management and Performance Improvement practices.
He has more than 25 years of management consulting experience in North America and Europe.
Pratap has expertise in the areas of corporate strategy, acquisitions, new market entry, customer and employee retention, sales force restructuring, channel management and supply chain. His experience spans transportation, including express packaging, as well as telecommunications, industrial and consumer products and financial services.
He has a particular focus on working with clients on large complex performance and profit improvement programs. He has successfully led efforts with several clients in the arena of sales force effectiveness, product rationalization and marketing effectiveness, loyalty and customer service improvements and corporate wide restructuring and cost reduction.
Prior to joining Bain in 2003, he was a Partner with another consulting firm in Atlanta.
Pratap earned an MBA with distinction from the Fuqua School at Duke. He received a BA degree in economics from Haverford College where he was Phi Beta Kappa and a Cope Fellow.
- “Powering Up the Customer Experience in Utilities,” Etude, 21 juin 2019
- “Grid Modernization: Invest Where It Matters Most,” Etude, 26 septembre 2018
- “How Utilities Can Save Their Customers $15 Billion,” Forbes.com, 28 novembre 2017, Article
- “Cost Reduction for Utilities in a Zero Load-Growth World,” Etude, 26 juillet 2017
- “Modern Retail Supply Chains: Backbone for Omnichannel,” Etude, 29 juin 2016