With nearly two decades of industry and consulting experience, Marc advises clients across a range of sectors, including fast-moving consumer goods, luxury goods, apparel, retail, aviation, utilities, government, mining and private equity, drawing on his deep expertise to drive bold ideas and pragmatic solutions.
Within these spheres, Marc has led case teams and partnered with client teams to address corporate and customer strategy, organisational design, innovation and mergers and acquisitions (M&A), particularly resolving complex topics in challenging stakeholder environments. Other projects delivered include:
- Supply chain redesign
- Operating model improvements
- Capability assessment and talent management
- Marketing and communications effectiveness
- Change management and implementation
Prior to Bain, Marc worked for two other global consulting firms and the Irish government.
He earned a BA in East Asian Studies from Stanford University, an MSc in Economics and International Relations from the London School of Economics and an MBA from London Business School.
- “Reimagining Talent in M&A,” M&A Report, 2022年2月8日, レポート
- “Fruitful Experiments in the Culture Lab,” 記事, 2021年8月30日
- “Giving People Hope by Reigniting Your Company Purpose,” 記事, 2020年9月2日
- “Covid-19 Creates a Moment of Truth for Corporate Culture,” 論説, 2020年4月1日
- “Culture clash: an unseen blight for mega-mergers,” The Sunday Telegraph, 2017年5月7日