Her work centers on enterprise and digital transformation, manufacturing excellence and Results Delivery®, most recently in the Oil & Gas (O&G), fertilizer and mining sectors. Her most prominent engagements include:
- Leading a digital transformation for a large soft-rock mining company;
- Managing the delivery of an asset health (predictive maintenance) solution for an integrated O&G and chemicals company;
- Delivering several cross-company digital and operations excellence initiatives for a large energy firm;
- Mobilizing a transformation management office and deploying the Bain ARC solution to support two transformations;
- Setting up Results Delivery® and people-readiness efforts throughout multiple performance improvement cases.
Anna manages our Diversity and Inclusion efforts in Toronto, where she also leads our local BGLAD chapter. She is also actively involved in recruiting and training.
She previously worked in our Johannesburg and Sydney offices.
She holds a B.Sc. in Mechatronics Engineering, with First-Class Honours, from the University of Cape Town.
Anna is an avid scuba diver and has a newfound love for snowboarding. She is also actively involved in mentoring young South African women through the Tariro Foundation and is a Fellow of the Allan Gray Orbis Foundation.