Chris Dent is an expert partner based in Bain & Company's Chicago office. He is a member of the firm's B2B Commercial Excellence group within the Customer Strategy & Marketing practice.
Throughout his tenure at Bain, Chris has advised B2B clients across multiple industries on key commercial excellence topics, including sales, channel and marketing effectiveness. He is also deeply versed in commercial operations, with a specific focus on sales and marketing technology.
Prior to joining Bain in 2017, he held positions at InnerWorkings, The Princeton Review and another top consulting firm.
He holds an MBA from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business and a B.A. from Northwestern University.
- “Embracing the Shift to Technology-Enabled Selling,” Webinar, 2020년5월15일
- “How the Best Sales Operations Teams Navigate the Digital Cosmos,” Brief, 2019년11월26일
- “The Rosetta Stone of Commercial Operations—Deciphering Where to Focus,” Brief, 2019년11월13일
- “Do This, Not That: Prescriptive Analytics in Sales and Marketing,” Brief, 2019년8월27일
- “Sales Operations Is Dead; Long Live Commercial Operations,” Brief, 2019년5월3일