Chris Dent is an expert partner based in Bain & Company's Denver office. He is a member of the firm's B2B Commercial Excellence group within the Customer Strategy & Marketing practice.
Throughout his tenure at Bain, Chris has advised B2B clients across multiple industries on key commercial excellence topics, including sales, channel and marketing effectiveness. He is also deeply versed in commercial operations, with a specific focus on sales and marketing technology.
Prior to joining Bain in 2017, he held positions at InnerWorkings, The Princeton Review and another top consulting firm.
He holds an MBA from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business and a B.A. from Northwestern University.
- “Great Unmet Expectations: Tech Buyers Deserve Better from Sales and Marketing,” Brief, 2021년7월13일
- “Automation Reaches Sales and Marketing Operations,” 스냅차트, 2021년7월8일
- “Capturing the True Value of Virtual Selling and Sales Plays in Private Equity,” Global Private Equity Report, 2021년3월1일, Report
- “How to Revitalize a Faltering CRM System,” 스냅차트, 2020년9월29일
- “Embracing the Shift to Technology-Enabled Selling,” Webinar, 2020년5월15일