Chris Dent is an expert principal based in Bain & Company's Chicago office. He is a member of the firm's B2B Commercial Excellence group within the Customer Strategy & Marketing practice.
Throughout his tenure at Bain, Chris has advised B2B clients across multiple industries on key commercial excellence topics, including sales, channel and marketing effectiveness. He is also deeply versed in commercial operations, with a specific focus on sales and marketing technology.
Prior to joining Bain in 2017, he held positions at InnerWorkings, The Princeton Review and another top consulting firm.
He holds an MBA from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business and a B.A. from Northwestern University.
- “How the Best Sales Operations Teams Navigate the Digital Cosmos,” Etude, 26 novembre 2019
- “The Rosetta Stone of Commercial Operations—Deciphering Where to Focus,” Etude, 13 novembre 2019
- “Do This, Not That: Prescriptive Analytics in Sales and Marketing,” Etude, 27 août 2019
- “Sales Operations Is Dead; Long Live Commercial Operations,” Etude, 3 mai 2019
- “Choosing Your Next Go-to-Market Investment,” Etude, 11 janvier 2019