Chris Dent is an expert partner based in Bain & Company's Chicago office. He is a member of the firm's B2B Commercial Excellence group within the Customer Strategy & Marketing practice.
Throughout his tenure at Bain, Chris has advised B2B clients across multiple industries on key commercial excellence topics, including sales, channel and marketing effectiveness. He is also deeply versed in commercial operations, with a specific focus on sales and marketing technology.
Prior to joining Bain in 2017, he held positions at InnerWorkings, The Princeton Review and another top consulting firm.
He holds an MBA from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business and a B.A. from Northwestern University.
- “Capturing the True Value of Virtual Selling and Sales Plays in Private Equity,” Global Private Equity Report, 2021年3月1日, レポート
- “How to Revitalize a Faltering CRM System,” スナップチャート, 2020年9月29日
- “Embracing the Shift to Technology-Enabled Selling,” Webinar, 2020年5月15日
- “How the Best Sales Operations Teams Navigate the Digital Cosmos,” 論説, 2019年11月26日
- “The Rosetta Stone of Commercial Operations—Deciphering Where to Focus,” 論説, 2019年11月13日