Emmet has worked across the full real estate value chain, spanning sectors including office, retail and residential. He has led work for various real estate investors, occupiers and services clients, with key projects encompassing strategy, operating model, cost transformation, revenue management and pricing.
He has also led engagements across the chemicals, mining, industrial equipment and chemical distribution spheres.
Apart from his client work, Emmet is actively involved in recruiting, having previously led our undergraduate recruiting program across the Midwest for 10 years.
Prior to joining the firm in 2004, he worked for both a fixed income arbitrage hedge fund and a technology consultancy.
He holds an MBA from Harvard Business School and bachelor’s degrees in economics and computer science from Vassar College.
- “The Great Retooling for Sustainability Is a Huge Opportunity in Machinery,” Global Machinery & Equipment Report, 2022년5월2일, Report
- “Beyond COP26: An Action Plan for CEOs ,” Brief, 2021년10월12일
- “Accelerate Your Company’s Carbon Transition Journey,” Infographic, 2021년8월16일
- “When Less Carbon Means More Growth,” Brief, 2021년5월11일
- “How Commercial Real Estate Owners Can Respond to Covid-19,” Infographic, 2020년5월20일