Peter Hanbury is a partner based in Bain & Company's San Francisco office. He is an expert in the firm's Telecommunications, Media & Technology (TMT) and Performance Improvement practices and the leader of the Manufacturing Excellence practice in the Americas.
Peter has more than 15 years of management consulting experience at Bain working in the Bay Area, Boston and Stockholm offices. He primarily advises leading technology companies on strategy and operational excellence.
Within the technology sector, Peter holds deep expertise in semiconductor front- and back-end manufacturing, as well as technology supply chains and supplier ecosystems.
Within the Performance Improvement practice, Peter focuses on manufacturing excellence. His experience encompasses the full breadth of manufacturing and related topics across the supply chain including planning, procurement, four walls manufacturing, forward/reverse logistics, information technology (IT) and research and development (R&D) as well as the digital and advanced analytic enablers.
In addition to his client work, Peter leads Bain's consultant recruiting program in the San Francisco Bay Area. Peter has prior experience across e-commerce, healthcare, private equity, utilities, financial services and consumer packaged goods.
He holds both an MBA and an undergraduate degree from Dartmouth College.
- “Digital Manufacturing: Pump Up Your Productivity,” 스냅차트, 2019년9월26일
- “Industry 4.0: Getting Digital Manufacturing Right,” Operations Management: Find Your Edge, 2019년8월30일, Article
- “Savings Beyond Silos: Protect Your Supply Chain from Rising Costs,” Video, 2019년8월7일
- “Cost Inflation Is Back, Putting Supply Chains at Risk,” Brief, 2018년11월15일
- “Could Looming Supply Chain Risks Sink Your Company?,” IndustryWeek, 2018년5월18일, Article