He has almost 20 years of management consulting experience.
Andrew primarily focuses on helping traditional brick-and-mortar retailers and other B2C companies transform into more modern, digitally enabled, Agile organizations by building the capabilities to grow their digital businesses and transform to more Agile ways of working.
Andrew's other areas of expertise include:
- Restaurants, where he has deep experience driving growth in restaurant brands through better marketing and media optimization, menu innovation, operations, unit growth strategy and digital customer experience
- Digital customer experience and marketing
Earlier in his career at Bain, he advised private equity clients on due diligence and served clients in the consumer products, healthcare and sports sectors.
Prior to joining Bain in 2005, Andrew worked as a manager for another consulting firm, where he focused on helping his clients develop stronger technology and operational capabilities.
Andrew earned an MBA with honors from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University. He also graduated Phi Beta Kappa from the University of Michigan with a Bachelor of Arts in mathematics and a secondary teaching certificate.
- “Agile at Scale,” Harvard Business Review, April 2018, Article
- “The Three Levels of Micro-battles,” Founder's Mentality Blog, April 2018, Article
- “Insurgency from the Inside,” Brief, February 2018
- “How to Make Agile Work for the C-Suite,” HBR.org, July 2017, Article
- “Agile Innovation,” Brief, April 2016