Dunigan O'Keeffe is a partner in Bain & Company's San Francisco office and a leader in Bain's global Strategy practice. He leads Bain's Founder's Mentality 100 (FM100) initiative, partnering with fast-growing companies that are poised to be leaders of the future.
Dunigan has more than 20 years of consulting experience spanning India, Japan, Europe and the United States. His focus is on working with founders and CEOs to accelerate growth and overcome the challenges that come with scale.
Dunigan has extensive experience developing growth strategies that help companies rapidly scale while building sustained competitive advantage. He advises clients across a range of industries, including telecommunications, media, technology, financial services, retail and industrials.
Dunigan earned an MBA from Harvard Business School and a BA from Williams College.
- “Don't Just Attack Incumbents, Court Them—With Eyes Wide Open,” Forbes.com, July 2018, Article
- “Insurgency from the Inside,” Brief, February 2018
- “Strategic Planning That Produces Real Strategy,” Brief, February 2016
- “How Developing-Market Companies Can Organize for the Next Phase of Growth,” Brief, October 2015
- “The journey north,” Business Standard, December 2014, Article