Greg Gerstenhaber is a partner in the Dallas office of Bain & Company. He is a leader in Bain's Operations practice, where he co-leads the North America Supply Chain and Procurement practices. He is also a leader in our Bain Accelerated Transformation practice.
Greg has more than 20 years of consulting experience with Bain. He holds deep expertise in strategy-led transformation, sustained cost transformation, turnaround strategy, business unit strategy, growth strategy, customer loyalty, new business development, supply chain and operations optimization.
Greg advises clients across a range of industries including aerospace & defense, B2B distribution, logistics, homebuilding, consumer products and chemicals.
Prior to joining Bain & Company, Greg earned a BBA with distinction from the University of Texas at Austin in the areas of finance and business. He also earned an MBA from Harvard Business School.
- “The Intangible Benefits of a Digital Supply Chain,” Brief, April 2016
- “Is Your Supply Chain a True Business Partner?,” Supply Chain 24/7, December 2015, Article
- “The Business Units Want a True Partner–Can Your Supply Chain Step Up?,” Supply Chain Mgmt. Review, December 2015, Article
- “It Takes Two to Tango: Is Your Supply Chain a True Business Partner?,” Brief, December 2015
- “Engineering firms merge, aim to drive innovation,” The Wall Street Journal, September 2015