Hubert advises clients across a range of industries with particular expertise in utilities and alternative energy, healthcare, retail, and financial services. His work at Bain includes extensive private equity and corporate due diligence, multiple cases to support the value creation plan and financial realization of private equity portfolio companies, and corporate strategy.
He joined Bain in 2007 after working in corporate finance for The Walt Disney Company and Johnson & Johnson.
Hubert received a Bachelor of Science from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, where he graduated with concentrations in Finance and Health Care Management.
- “Can Utilities Profit from Distributed Energy Resources?,” Forbes.com, May 2017, Article
- “How Utilities Can Make the Most of Distributed Energy Resources,” Energy Today, April 2017, Article
- “How Utilities Can Make the Most of Distributed Energy Resources,” Brief, February 2017
- “Should You Rethink Assumptions About M&A Valuations?,” CFO.com, November 2015, Article
- “Rethinking M&A Valuation Assumptions,” Brief, October 2015