Hubert advises clients across a range of industries with particular expertise in utilities and alternative energy, healthcare, retail, and financial services. His work at Bain includes extensive private equity and corporate due diligence, multiple cases to support the value creation plan and financial realization of private equity portfolio companies, and corporate strategy.
He joined Bain in 2007 after working in corporate finance for The Walt Disney Company and Johnson & Johnson.
Hubert received a Bachelor of Science from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, where he graduated with concentrations in Finance and Health Care Management.
- “Coping with Coronavirus: How Private Equity Firms Can Focus on What Matters Most,” 論説, 2020年3月25日
- “Reversing the Winner’s Curse of the IPO,” 論説, 2020年2月19日
- “IPOs: How to Reverse the Winner’s Curse,” CFO.com, 2020年2月12日, 記事
- “Can Utilities Profit from Distributed Energy Resources?,” Forbes.com, 2017年5月1日, 記事
- “How Utilities Can Make the Most of Distributed Energy Resources,” Energy Today, 2017年4月18日, 記事