Hubert advises clients across a range of industries with particular expertise in utilities and alternative energy, healthcare, retail, and financial services. His work at Bain includes extensive private equity and corporate due diligence, multiple cases to support the value creation plan and financial realization of private equity portfolio companies, and corporate strategy.
He joined Bain in 2007 after working in corporate finance for The Walt Disney Company and Johnson & Johnson.
Hubert received a Bachelor of Science from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, where he graduated with concentrations in Finance and Health Care Management.
- “Are Your Portfolio Companies Acting Without Planning?,” Brief, aprile 2020
- “Investing in a Time of Crisis,” Brief, aprile 2020
- “Coping with Coronavirus: How Private Equity Firms Can Focus on What Matters Most,” Brief, marzo 2020
- “How to Avoid the Curse of IPO Underperformance ,” Snap Chart, febbraio 2020
- “Reversing the Winner’s Curse of the IPO,” Brief, febbraio 2020