He has more than 10 years of consulting experience and spent a year in Bain's London office.
Mikey's primary areas of focus are corporate strategy, growth strategy, technology strategy and digital strategy. He also has expertise in pricing, private label, supply chain and inventory management, merchandising and strategies to combat the emerging threat of hard discount grocers. He also has extensive experience in transformational change programs.
Mikey has an MBA from the University of Michigan and a BS in biomedical engineering from the Johns Hopkins University.
- “Albertsons is hoping Plated brings in new customers, and pleases some existing ones,” CNBC, May 2018, Retail
- “Peapod arms itself as grocery wars intensify,” Crain's Chicago Business, April 2018, Retail
- “Amazon's Whole Foods Price Cuts Brought 25% Jump in Shoppers,” Bloomberg, September 2017, Retail
- “Amazon's Whole Foods deal will make Alexa a lot smarter,” CNBC, August 2017, Retail
- “Grocery stores are fighting back against meal kit companies,” CNBC, August 2017, Retail