Ouriel Lancry is a partner in Bain & Company's Chicago office and co-leads Bain's Global Digital practice. He also leads Bain's Strategy practice in the Americas, founded the firm's Pricing practice and is a core member of its Advanced Manufacturing & Services practice.
Ouriel has been with Bain for over 25 years and has worked in several offices across Europe, the United States, South Africa and Mexico.
Ouriel works with clients in the technology, telecom, automotive, manufacturing, real estate, professional services, private equity and consumer products industries. He has led several business transformations in product, service and technology-driven companies, addressing topics including digital, corporate and business unit strategy, large-scale cost reduction, operating model redesign and innovative go-to-market models.
He served on Bain's Board of Directors for four years, which defines the strategy for Bain's global business.
Ouriel is a French-American dual national and a graduate of ESSEC School of Management in Paris.
- “The Digital Enterprise,” World Economic Forum, September 2018, Article
- “Building a Workforce for Digital,” World Economic Forum, September 2018, Article
- “Reinventing Your Business Model for Digital,” Brief, May 2018
- “A Step-by-Step Guide to Digital Transformation,” World Economic Forum, January 2018, Article
- “Orchestrating a Successful Digital Transformation,” Brief, November 2017