Ouriel Lancry is a partner based in Bain & Company's Chicago office. He serves as the firm's Digital Transformation Officer and co-leader of Bain's Global Digital practice. He is also the firm’s Real Estate global sector leader.
He is also a leader in the firm's Strategy practice, which he formerly led in the Americas.
Ouriel has been with Bain for over 25 years and has worked in several offices across Europe, the United States, South Africa and Mexico.
Ouriel has led several business transformations in product, service and technology-driven companies, addressing topics including digital, corporate and business unit strategy, large-scale cost reduction, operating model redesign and innovative go-to-market models.
He served on Bain's Board of Directors, which defines the strategy for Bain's global business, for four years.
Ouriel is a French-American dual national and a graduate of ESSEC School of Management in Paris.
- “How Commercial Real Estate Owners Can Respond to Covid-19,” インフォグラフィック, 2020年5月20日
- “What’s Hot and What’s Not,” スナップチャート, 2019年8月21日
- “Learning from the Digital Leaders,” 論説, 2019年8月7日
- “Scaling Your Digital Transformation,” 論説, 2019年2月1日
- “Ouriel Lancry: Building a Digital Transformation Strategy,” 動画, 2019年2月1日