Sri Rajan is chairman of Bain & Company's India offices. He is an active contributor to the firm's Customer Strategy & Marketing, Private Equity, Advanced Manufacturing & Services, Automotive and Telecommunications, Media and Technology (TMT) practices.
He has nearly 20 years of management consulting experience in India and the United States. He has supported the creation and execution of turnaround strategies for multiple diversified firms and also significant experience working with private equity firms in pre-deal diligence and post-deal strategy, as well as in operational engagements across sectors.
Sri is a leader in Bain's Developing Market 100 program, which advises high-growth companies in developing markets as they journey toward global leadership. He is also a member of the Global Agenda Council on India of the World Economic Forum.
Sri earned his MBA from the Wharton School of Business, where he was a Palmer Scholar. He graduated with a post-graduate degree in management from IIM, Calcutta.
- “India Private Equity Report 2018,” Report, April 2018
- “A Budget to Live With,” Fortune India, February 2018, Article
- “Changing Gears 2020: How Digital is Transforming the Face of the Automotive Industry,” Report, May 2017
- “India Private Equity Report 2017,” Report, March 2017
- “India Means Business,” World Economic Forum, October 2016